Sunday, December 1, 2013

Much needed update

Long time no see. Life's been crazy since I wrote last. I had the baby in September, on September 28th, he weighed 9lbs 5oz, 21 inches long. I had a c-section because I couldn't push him out vaginally. Thanksgiving came and went. It was ok. It wasn't like what I did for Thanksgiving but I was happy to be part of a family-a new family, with my son, our son. 
Today, is December 1st(I can't believe this year is already over like holy crap!) hopefully, today we can get a Christmas tree. I really want the tree. This will be my first Christmas tree, I can't wait. Christmas is my all time favorite holiday. I can get a little Christmas crazy :) ooh! yeah! I'm not diabetic at the moment however I NEED to lose some weight. I'd like to lose say like, I already lost 53lbs in a month from the birth but I'm now 
yo-yo-ing between 8 lbs and I'm not liking it at all. I'm still breast feeding. I'm not getting the amount of milk I want either. I had a period in October and nothing at all in November. I took the pregnancy test and it came out negative. So I don't know what's going on exactly. 
I want to be at least 120lbs by next Christmas if I can. I hope that maybe I can join Zumba or something to burn off the fat that's covering my ugly body.
I have the treadmill & elliptical machine but I think I need a battery in the elliptical or something because now it doesn't tell me what the calories you're burning at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment