Friday, July 12, 2013

Much needed update

28 weeks & 1 day. 3rd trimester, 7 months pregnant.

My weight has increased badly, like 4lbs in a day. I know it's probably water weight. I have been told that these are the months where Joey will gain most of this weight. He weighed in at 2.8lbs on Monday when I went for the growth scan & ultrasound, which I have to go in for another one in August. Ugh! Enough with the damn doctors already!
The past couple of weeks have been crazy. My poor kitty has been really sick. It was over $110 a week ago and it was over $400 the other day for him. He's on another antibiotic and now on a steroid. I hope he gets better and soon. I hate that I can't do more for him.
I have been up for a couple of hours tossing and turning. 
Good 'ol Xanga will be closing soon. I'm going to miss it, it's been my home for 10 years. *sighs* 
This morning, I have an appointment to see my case manager. She's really nice. 
I'll be meeting her at BAM! hopefully I can find a new ED book or magazine to buy.
The past couple of days I've been hungry. Like major hungry. I don't want my weight to increase THAT much. I mean I have gained quite a lot too. Well I think I have anyways.
I have been looking on eBay for cute Victoria's Secret shirts. I'm in need of some new clothes, granted I'm not sure if they're going to fit me or not right now but I want to feel good about myself.
The other thing is that I'm worried about getting pregnant again after birth. I know it can happen and truthfully I wouldn't mind it but I do because I don't wanna be like 300lbs one day either like ew no! I want to lose this weight. I want to be thin and beautiful again. I'm worried that hubby might leave me one day because of my weight. I know, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment