Saturday, February 2, 2013

Oh my God! Oh my God! :)

The past couple of days I've been weird. Reason for it is that I'm pregnant. I found out around 12:30am on January 31st 2013. Then later that day I went for blood work and my HCG is in the 1,000's. I am about 3-4 weeks. I'll be going in for more blood work Monday morning.
We are both happy and excited. Last night I ordered myself 5 pairs of yoga pants, The Little Mermaid DVD, the morning sickness bracelet, the book what to eat when you're expecting.
I'm going to have to order myself a pregnancy pillow.
I went food shopping:
Dietz & Watson buffalo chicken
Diets & Watson Munster cheese
oranges
spinach artichoke hummus
honey dew melon
lemons
apples
veggie cheese
cantaloupe
salad
watermelon
lean beef burgers
strawberries
5 jars of pickles
and I got 3 packages of light burger buns they were only $1.25 each instead of $3-5 each!
And 3 loafs of bread. I froze two of the loafs just to have it on hand.
I'm going to have to apply for fuel assistance and for WIC since I need some help since I'm on disability.
Right now I'm laying down watching Lifetime's "15 & Pregnant".
I finished paying my bills and paid off my Colt and now with everything all said and done I'm broke now for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment